Vodafone Amazon Offer
Free Recharge Tricks – Vodafone Amazon Offer – Get Rs 25 Cashback
Vodafone Amazon Offer, Vodafone Free Data Offer, Amazon Offers, Vodafone Amazon Offers. Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our our Free Recharge Tricks & Free PayTm Cash Tricks. Recently We Have Published The “Hostgator Free Hosting Coupon Codes”. these article we will share you the trick in which you can get Amazon Vodafone Offer.
Vodafone offerWhich operator you are using? Idea? Vodafone? Jio? or Airtel? Tell me in the comment section below, Do you know, Now Amazon has come up with a new offer, Now Amazon is offering flat Rs 25 cashback when you do a recharge of Vodafone with minimum amount Rs 199.
So if you are a Vodafone user then use this offer for Rs 25 cashback, This offer is only valid when you do a recharge with Amazon Pay UPI. Follow the below steps and avail of this offer.
How to Avail this Vodafone Amazon Offer
1) First of all Go to Amazon from Offer Page.
2) Now login or register a new account on Amazon.
3) Then proceed and do a recharge of Vodafone on Amazon webiste or app.
4) Now enter your mobile number and select plan.
5) Then proceed and select UPI and enter your Amazon UPI ID.
6) Complete your Payment and you will get the cashback in Amazon Pay.
7) Cashback will be credit in your Amazon Pay balance Instantly.
Vodafone Amazon Offer Terms & Conditions
1) Customers will get a cashback of INR 25 on a successful recharge/bill payment of minimum INR 199, applicable once per user on paying using Amazon Pay UPI on Vodafone.
2) Offer is applicable for Amazon Pay UPI users on Android only.
3) This Offer is valid till 29th February 2020 both days inclusive
4) Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Vodafone website or apps using Amazon Pay UPI
5) Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever. 6) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotionmade available by Amazon on the Website.
7) This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
8) This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn.
9) Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
10) This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
11) The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 days of such Transaction. Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
12) By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
13) This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
14) Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
15) “As per RBI regulations, it is mandatory for customers to have their names associated with their Amazon accounts to receive cashback”
Use the above-given offer to recharge your Vodafone mobile number and get a cashback of flat Rs 25 on your recharge. Do let me know in the comment section if your any kind of problem in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members who are using Vodafone. as their primary network