Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- 1 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- 2 How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- 3 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st December 2020
- 4 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th December 2020
- 5 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th November 2020
- 6 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th October 2020
- 7 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 2nd October 2020
- 8 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 26th September 2020
- 9 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 25th September 2020
- 10 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 24th September 2020
- 11 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – Final Words
- 12 Related
Get Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers Daily – 31st December 2020 Quiz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers , Flipkart Daily Quiz Today Answers , Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers , Flipkart Quiz Answers Today. Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our our Free Recharge Tricks & Free PayTm Cash Tricks. Recently We Have Published The Amazon OnePlus 8T 5G Quiz Answer. Today I am sharing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
You are very punctual in updating the Amazon Quiz Answer Daily for us. Many users are earning Amazon Pay and big rewards by getting the first answer on the net from here. Amazon was the only one that cares about its regular users by providing daily quizzes. But since last day, Flipkart is also here to compete with Amazon Quiz Answer Daily.
Flipkart has launched Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz to attract its users and bring good traffic in the morning and late at night. Here we started to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you can get all the correct answer here and you will get a chance to win some prizes.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More
- Time – 12 AM 24th September 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 50,000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
1.) Flipkart App Only Contest – so firstly Download The Flipkart App From Google Play Store.
2.) Already installed Flipkart App Keep Update App.
3.) Open the Flipkart App And login using your Mobile Number.
4.) Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Click on Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6.) Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions will be there on Time and you just need to give correct answers.
7.) I tried to give all the correct answers below this so you can win some prize.
8.) You guys can check our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st December 2020
1.) In Which State Was The First Commercial Nuclear Power Station Built In India?
Ans :– Maharashtra
2.) Mandovi And Zuari Are The Two Primary Rivers Of Which Indian State?
Ans :– Goa
3.) NASA Stands For National __ And Space Administration.
Ans :– Aeronautics
4.) Host Of The 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, In Which City Is The Gaddafi Stadium?
Ans :– Lahore
5.) Which Mountain Pass Means ‘Pile Of Corpses’ In The Local Language?
Ans :– Rohtang Pass
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th December 2020
1) For working on which disease was Robert Koch awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine?
Ans :- Tuberculosis
2) K. Nageswara Rao Pantulu founded which healthcare brand in Mumbai in 1893?
Ans :- Amrutanjan
3) Which of these brands is packed and sold in hyperbolic paraboloid shape?
Ans :- Pringles
4) What was the original title of the recently released film Saand Ki Aankh?
Ans :- Womaniya
5) SoundJam MP was an early version of which media player?
Ans :- iTunes
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th November 2020
1) Which defunct IPL team was owned by this person?
Answer:– Pune warriors
2) Varun chakravarthy was the most expensive buy of the 2019 auction.which team brought him?
Answer:– Kings xi punjab
3) Which west indies cricketer has hit the most sixes in t20 matches after chris gayle?
Answer:– Kireon pollard
4) Who among these did not serve as a captain in the first season of ipl?
Answer:– Gautam gambir
5) Who among these holds the record of bowling the most dot balls in ipl history?
Answer:– Harbajan singh
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th October 2020
1.) Who all are a part of the PUMA athlete roster?
Answer:- All of the Above
2.) Which Indian Olympian was signed as a PUMA ambassador in 2019?
Answer:- Mary Kom
3.) Which of these Indian Captains was also Puma India’s Brand Ambassador?
Answer:- Saurav Ganguly
4.) Who became the first Indian to reach 50 million Instagram followers?
Answer:- Virat Kohli
5.) Usain Bolt holds the men’s world record for 100 m dash at X seconds. What is X?
6.) X is the goalkeeper of the Indian Football team and is a PUMA athlete. Who is X?
Answer:- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 2nd October 2020
1.) which of these teams has played in all ipl seasons till date
Answer :- kolkata knight riders
2.) who is the captain of kxip in ipl 2020
Answer :– kl rahul
3.) identify this .indian businessman associated with csk
Answer :– n.srinivasan
4.) which tyre company is the official strategic time out partner of the ipl
Answer :– ceat
5.) with 102 catches which player holds the record of taking the most cathces in ipl
Answer :– suresh raina
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 26th September 2020
1.) the web series roar of the lion based on which ipl team
Answer : – chennai super kings
2.) identify the products mother brand from snippet
Answer : – oneplus
3.) colour of jersey of ipl team Rajasthan Royals
Answer : – pink
4.) this tv is a fine product of imagine and intelligence what all would be the features in master piece
Answer : – all of the above
5.) which of the edu tech companies is one of the official partners of ipl 2020
Answer : – unacademy
6.) this particular feature of pro model of masterpiece tv sets aside from all of its contemporaries
Answer : – sliding sound bar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 25th September 2020
1.) What was the IPL team Delhi Capitals earlier known as?
Answer :- Delhi Daredevils
2.) On which of these continents was the 2009 IPL season organised?
Answer :- Africa
3.) Identify this Mumbai Indians player.
Answer :– Aditya Tare
4.) Which of these is the official broadcast partner of the Indian Premier League?
Answer :– Star India
5.)Which IPL team holds the record for the most playoff appearances without a title?
Answer :– Royal Challengers Bangalore
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 24th September 2020
Question 1- Which team has won the most number of matches in the IPL
Answer :– Mumbai Indians
Question 2 – Which of these actresses is a co-owner of the IPL team Kings XI Punjab?
Answer :– Preity Zinta
Question 3 – In which city of Gujarat was the defunct IPL team Gujarat Lions based?
Answer :– Rajkot
Question 4 – This player has not played for which of these teams in the IPL?
Answer :– Sunrisers Hyderabad
Question 5 – Who was the first player to take a hattrick in the IPL?
Answer :– Laxmipathy Balaji
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – Final Words
This is a regularly updated post and I will try to include all the questions and answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time here. You should bookmark this page as you will get all the correct answers to the Flipkart Daily General Knowledge Quiz time within 5 seconds.